Winemaking Notes: Blended by a notable winemaker, edge Cabernet Sauvignon drinks wonderfully now, and will age well for five to eight years. Edge spent 16 months in French oak barrels, of which 35% were new.
Vineyard Notes: The 2013 edge Cabernet Sauvignon was sourced from premium Napa Valley vineyards. The vineyards were specifically chosen for their high quality fruit and tannin structure. The crops were carefully thinned to ensure low yields.
Harvest Notes: “Early, even and excellent,” are three words that have been used to describe the 2013 growing season. A warm, dry spring brought early bud break, helped with canopy vigor and berry size and created ideal conditions for flowering and fruit set under sunny skies. Winemakers from around the valley agree that the 2013 vintage shows exceptional promise and potential.
Napa Valley California
Napa Valley Wineries
Want Wine Tasting Discount Coupons From Every Winery?
Download Winery Finder App, its FREE!
FREE on iPhone: CLICK HERE
FREE on Android: CLICK HERE
- The Story of Edge Cabernet Sauvignon
- Neyers 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon, Neyers Ranch, Conn Valley, Napa Valley
- United Colors of Napa Valley…
Oscar went to – “The 2012 Le Desir (64% Cabernet Franc, 24% Merlot, 8% Cabernet Sauvigno…
- 2012 Gibbs Cabernet Sauvignon Obsidian Block
St. Helena, Napa Valley, California
Next was the Cabernet Sauvignon from O…
- For another quick break in the El Cap series, here we have another of my wine country classics. This one was one of the …
- Silver Oak 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
- Love this shot of Banshee Cabernet Sauvignon! Jenn had an evening to celebrate and we celebrate her decision. Hailing f…
- An amazing weekend of #food #wine #winemaker #chef and walked away with much knowledge about #cabernetsauvignon of #Napa…
- Incredible Spring weather makes a little Chardonnay, a welcome morning treat . . .
This Haynes Vineyard wine from the o…
- Celebrating The Judgment of Paris